However, a number of other good areas came up as well:
- Ways of Building with a API
- Learn Git, WP CLI, Workflow Tools
- Still Learn HTML, CSS and SASS
- Regular Expressions?!
- How to Customize Visual Composer
- Use Sketch to Build Mobile First, Responsive Sites
- Other ECMA languages like ActionScript?
- Learn Hosting More Deeply (ie how and why Pantheon approaches hosting the way they do, NGINX, Linux)
- Learn Local Development with DesktopServer, if you haven’t yet
- Bring Adaptive Content Delivery to WordPress
Thanks again for inviting me on the show, good times!
A big up vote for the folks at WP Tavern who have helped to manifest a 24/7 WordPress news stream at wpr.fm. You can read more about the project on WP Tavern’s article on how to get involved.
A while back I posted about a new podcast on the market and mentioned how I don’t really listen to podcasts anymore.
After a comment from a reader, I decided I’d brush up on my podcast intake. Below you can find an unordered list of popular WP podcasts:
Thanks to everyone for your hard work and dedication to publish regular podcasts!
It’s been a while since I prescribed to and listened to podcasts. Videos, a little, but audio not so much.
I’m gonna make an exception and try checking out this podcast on WordPress plugins: WordPress Plugins from A to Z. It comes out weekly and they’re already on episode 130 (as of writing this post).
Here’s a sample episode:
Just found out about this show recently and I’m loving it! Thanks to at Slocum for doing this!