I view attending this conference and speaking with the presenters as an important part of preparing for my JS for WP course.
Since I will be there taking notes and asking questions, I wanted to extend an invitation for folks to send me questions that I can try to to get answered for you while there.
Here is the outline of the talks and speakers:
- Ryan McCue [Human Made]: Opening Remarks
- Ryan McCue [Human Made]: Introduction to the WordPress REST API
- Joe Hoyle [Human Made] The Building Blocks of a REST API Project
- Daniel Bachhuber [Hand Built]: Unlock the potential of the WP REST API at the command line
- Jack Lenox [Automattic]: There and Back Again: A Developer’s Tale
- Nikolay Bachiyski [Automattic]: Building Calypso-like Applications With the WP REST API
- K.Adam White [Bocoup]: Pay no attention to that WordPress behind your application
- Kathleen Vignos [WIRED]: Should I use the WordPress REST API? Ask WIRED’s “Ask a Flowchart”
- Scott Taylor [New York Times]: The Live Coverage platform at the New York Times
Take a look at the list of speakers and talks, and please post your questions as comments below!!!
I’ll post up the answers I find in a summary post of the event 🙂